Incorporate both function and style with the modular Foglia Shelters designed by Nonis + Matrorilli + Gozzetti.
Foglia Shelter is a modular collection of shading covers composed of three tube uprights with base plates. The roof is composed of a steel bearing frame buffered, above and below, of shaped insulated panel modules and protected by a waterproof sheath applied on site.
In the upper part of the roof, the appropriate inclination of one of the panels ensures the discharge of the water within one of the pillars.
With customisable roof colours, Foglia proves a brilliant shade solution that’ll make a statement in any urban landscape.
Features & Benefits
- Steel load-bearing columns with base plates.
- Can accommodate a lighting system.
- Roof is composed of a steel tube frame covered below by steel sheet and on the top by an insulated panel and protected by a waterproof sheath applied on site.
- Fixings are pre-drilled for anchors
- Small Cover: 6826 x 4104 mm | H 3300 | 3681 | 4131 mm
- Big Cover: 7676 x 4276 mm | H 3300 | 3695 | 4135 mm
- Holiday Camps
- Urban Settings